When you have a firm timeline that governs when you’ll be selling your Eugene house, it’s one decision that’s made for you. Of course, it’s not always that easy. If a move from one home to another, or from Eugene to another area isn’t dictated by outside events, you have to make the decision anew every week or month.
On the one hand, the adventure and energizing prospect of a new home tugs in the direction of getting the project going…while on the other hand, the mountain of details and effort pulls in the direction of putting it off a bit longer.
Here are five prime reasons why now—at the tail-end of this summer, right before autumn sets in—is an increasingly good time to be selling your Eugene house:
- It’s the BEST time to be moving up…at least for the foreseeable future. The most reliable projections say that prices are projected to appreciate 23.4% by 2021.
- The season is right. Whenever the spring/summer selling season starts winding down, competition begins to fade. And as soon as you have made your own Eugene sale, the homeowners you will be looking to buy from are more likely to be flexible.
- Selling your Eugene house can move faster. The processing (paperwork, approvals, etc.) tends to find quicker action as seasonal activity slows.
- Overall, there’s just less competition. Aside from the seasonal aspect, overall, the big picture continues to be one of a housing supply that isn’t keeping pace with demand.
- Life. You’ve decided to sell sooner or later—but until you make the decision to take the plunge, many aspects of your life can get stuck. Major changes of all sorts have to be postponed when a big move is in the wind (especially when it gets stuck in that wind)!
The prime reason for knowing you are going to be selling your Eugene house, but not acting on it, is the hassle factor (the many details that have to be attended to). I can be a major help with all those parts—and since I enjoy every part of what I do, it’s a feeling that’s easily spread to my clients!
Making the decision that now is the time is actually simpler than stewing over it any longer. Just give me a call!